Pages

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What I'm Lovin'...

It's a beautiful Wednesday & there is so much to be thankful for and love today!
Here' what I'm lovin' right this minute...

1. Sweet Italian Creme Coffee Mate Creamer - Oh myyyyyy! This stuff is out of this world.  I really cannot drink my sweet summer iced coffee without it.

2. My new Hall of Fame frame for my firsties' clip chart. So excited to use this!

3. The tags I made for our laundry sorter... the fiance tends to get a little confused.  Cross your fingers that this helps sort it all out. ;)

4. These $1 AMAZING magnets from the Target Dollar Spot.  (I always send these funnies to my teammates, so when I saw these I just had to snag them for our fridge.  Too funny!)

5. This guy.  It's L-O-V-E.


Check out Covered in Glitter and Glue to see what everyone else is lovin' today!





5 comments:

  1. I found your blog through the linky! I love that creamer! It is delish! Especially with the flavored coffee! Mmm! Beautiful picture of you and your husband! Thank you and him for the sacrifice you guys make for our country (Even though you may not be in the military, you DO support him, and that counts just as much!)

    God Bless!

    -Jessie
    Lil Bit Country In the Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your #5 picture, so sweet. My husband is in the military too!! Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there! I also found your blog through the linky...you know, I now have to try to find those magnets at Target...love those funny cards! Also, my boyfriend is also in the military (Air Force) and love that you included him in your list...makin' us all look bad ;) haha just kidding. Thanks so much for sharing!

    -Kelly
    Sliding Into Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE YOUR PHOTO with fiancé!
    My bro-in-law is a Marine and shipped out right now... :(
    Your laundry tags are cute! Good luck with that!
    Found you through the linky.
    Keep up posted on the Hall of Fame!
    "autumn"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that creamer too. I drink it in my cinnamon coffee every. single. morning. :)
    The picture of you and your fiancé is super sweet!

    Wendy
    Read With Me ABC

    ReplyDelete