Pages

Friday, July 19, 2013

It's What Day?! Lovin' on Pinterest!

I don't know about you, but my brain is in full summer mode as far as what day of the week it is - now if only everything else could magically get done so I could lay outside in the sun for a few houuuurs.
Aaaaaaa - that sounds so wonderful right now.

I have found time to get my Pinterest fix in a bit most days though. (Thank goodness!)  So, I'm sharing them here along with Cara over at one of my favorite blogs The First Grade Parade.


Here's what I'm lovin' on Pinterest this week (click on the pics to check out where they're from)....

Bathroom Organization
Today's Mission:  BATHROOM ORGANIZATION!!! That's been my mission EVERY day this week and I haven't touched it - but TODAY, oh yes, today it will get done!

Empanadas! | Twice Around the Pan
My super sweet college friend, Jenn is a fabulous cook.  She shares lots of her adventures on her blog Twice Around the Pan.  Don't these look delish?!

Turn boring furniture GLAM with chrome spray paint and glass knob! And other ideas too.
I have some old night stands in our guest room that could use a little face lift... maybe like this chrome one?

what a neat idea for listening center organization (plus many other great center organizing tips here!)
I think these listening bags are a WINNER for my listening center this year.  I always use ziploc bags that the kiddos can grab and take to a comfy spot, but they get sooo yucky.  This looks much cuter.

Yes - Click image to find more DIY & Crafts Pinterest pins
And finally... when my life is absolutely chaotic (like noooow - aaahhh!) I need to remember to pray, pray, pray!

I can't wait to check out all of the other favorite pins today - I think I'll be pinning lots of classroom stuff in the next few weeks (eeep)!

No comments:

Post a Comment