Pages

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Favorite Things: Feels Like HOME

After all of my moving (I'm STILL not completely unpacked by the way - my poor fiance has to navigate around piles of boxes in the master bathroom), I thought I'd share some of my favorite new home pics today - that's the theme for today over at Across the Hall.

Favorite Graphic

We worked and worked and WORKED in the 90+ degree heat and humidity over 4th of July weekend.  And I'm SO glad we did.  I'm in loooove with the front yard view!

The inside has been difficult, trying to fit everything that once was made for my apartment into this new space.  But, I think it's coming along quite nicely.  My favorite DIY wall art has found a home!

And my amazing parents bought us our back deck table and chairs.  Forgive me for not uncovering them for a photo - it's scorching out there!
We were able to sit out on the deck one morning and one LATE evening so far (not nearly enough).  It needs to cool off about 10-20 degrees so I can sit out and enjoy this relaxing spot more.

What do you think so far?!  And FYI, I LOVE visitors... :)



3 comments:

  1. I love your pictures. Everything looks great. All the hard work paid off!!! Thanks for sharing.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your new home - it looks marvelous - great work on the front yard!
    I'm also your newest follower!
    susan k.

    ReplyDelete