Pages

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Pete's Magic Sunglasses

Wow - July is half over already?! This month has been C-R-A-Z-Y! (Yes, in capitals!)
Lots of moving, unpacking, landscaping, and a week at home that was JAM PACKED with wedding planning (only 4 1/2 months to go!)
When we finally got back to our house (exhausted of course), I plopped myself on the couch and did what relaxes me most - Amazon book shopping!  Well, among many others, I came across this little gem that is going to be released this coming October.


Of course I pre-ordered it.  I'll be so surprised and excited when it shows up in my mailbox sometime between October 7th and 11th - Sprinkles for that!

Immediately my mind went into teacher mode, and I decided that this book could provide a great little springboard for a quick compound word review.  My first graders are typically very good at compound words, but a little review never hurt anyone!

Does it take you to the document if you click on it?!  I'm so new to all of this technology stuff!

I can't wait for this book to come - I can hear Pete singing now! Can't you?!



No comments:

Post a Comment