Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

Rockin' Classroom Decor!

I definitely had a million and one things to do/organize/unpack/clean today... so INSTEAD, I baked some super yummy (yet not quite so cute looking - I'm far too impatient when it comes to icing) cupcakes for the 4th of July & started working on some things for my classroom.
 
I am all about the Rock Star theme - looooves it!  It seems to get us pumped up for a fun year of learning.  We always need some days of the week for our calendar area, so I made some Rock Star Days of the Week.  I'm in debate over the font.  I adore it, but am not sure how well my firsties will do with it - it may need revisited come September.  But for now, I'm happy. :)
 
 
 
 I am going to have to keep the ball rollin' on this decor so my classroom is festive come the fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment