Pages

Friday, August 2, 2013

It's Friday!!

I couldn't be more excited that it's finally Friday!!! I love that I get to spend weekend time with my favorite guy... we've *hopefully* got some fun things planned for this upcoming one {cooperate weatherrrr}.

But since I <3 randomness the most, here are 5 random things from my week {and it's sure been a busy one}.

1. I danced the night away with this handsome guy at my beautiful cousin's wedding...

2. With the help of my amazing parents & best friend, all my school stuff is now in the 1st state! (give or take a few straggling items).  Of course I shed a few tears leaving my classroom behind - but now it's someone else's to enjoy!

3. I am about to dive into cutting up all of this fruit! Hopefully that means it'll be a healthy week!

4. I ran 12 miles this week! Sprinkles for that - but I better get on the ball cause I've got 23 miles to run in the next 10 days to meet my back-to-school goal. Eeeeep!!!

5. I finished up some lesson activities for a beginning of the year book I'm going to use this year - it's a pigeon book by the one and only Mo Willems.  And I'm so excited to post it in my new store!
Follow me here
And check out these fun & polite activities!

Then go and link up to see everyone's weekly top 5 random things!
fiveforfriday2


1 comment:

  1. Hi Mallory! I just found your blog and it is adorable! It was fun reading your random things! :) I am SO good at cutting up that healthy fruit and then not always so good at eating it... :(
    Carolyn
    Kindergarten: Holding Hands and Sticking Together

    ReplyDelete