Pages

Friday, July 10, 2015

Friday! Friday! Friday!

Friday already?!  Time sure does fly when you're having summer fun!

I just love sleeping in.  I could do it ALL. THE. TIME.
It's my firm belief that nothing of importance should begin before 10 AM.
Am I alone in that? Yes? Okay.

While I was busy sleeping in all week, I know everyone was living it up in Vegas! Jealous!

However, after adequate sleep & caffeine, I was able to accomplish a few things.

1. Track It! Data Tracking Pack is new to my shop & ON SALE while I go on vacation {ahh, vacation}!
You can check out my post about how I use this tool, HERE.


2. This. I loooooove this bathing suit.  As long as I don't look at ice cream or french fries, I can wear it, too.  It's already in my suitcase & going with me on vacation... to HAWAII! {squeeeeals!}

3. I am also loving my new blog design from Megan at iTeach What's Your Superpower?
The cupcake makes me hungry every. time.


4. It has been a BLAST seeing everyone live on Periscope this week! Are you on Periscope?  You should be!

5. This outfit is in my packed suitcase ready for Hawaii! I can't even wait! If you've been to Waikiki, what's your favorite thing to do, eat, etc??

fiveforfriday2_thumb[3]_thumb[2]


4 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if I'm more jealous that you're going to Hawaii or that you can wear that swimsuit. Have a fabulous time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy Hawaii, I grew up there and miss it terribly! What do you use to track your data from Independent Reading Level, Fluency and all that? I just moved to Australia and I don't see any programs they use but still ask about student progress. I'd like to have some form of documentation.

    ♥ Stephanie
    Fishing for Education Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am loving your blog design! It is so bright and is really eye-catching. I will definitely have to check our your data binders. That is something I struggle with every year!

    Hope you have a great trip to Hawaii!

    Lori
    Live, Laugh, Love Second

    ReplyDelete