Pages

Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Two for Tuesday!

It's so strange to me that my summer is just beginning, & yet it's already the last week of JUNE!
I can't even believe I just said that.
Such an awful thought.
I'm going to go wash my mouth out for saying it... with chocolate. :)

We could really use a little bit of brightness in our day after that sad thought.
So, let's turn that frown upside down and grab up some goodies in the Teaching Tribune's Two for Tuesday sale!

My kiddos and I are obsessed with Scoot games.  I have quite a few in my store.
Here are two of our favorites.
Missing Number Pattern Scoot

Makin' the Money!

And if you're not a Scoot fan, they're perfect for small group review/skill practice.  Sometimes we use them to play "I Spy" or "Hunt the Room" as another way to get the kiddos up, moving, & learning!

See what other Tuesday delights are on sale to brighten your summer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment