Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

Sprinkles for a New Blog!

Hiii all!!!

Allow me to introduce myself....

Things I LOVE:
1. Teaching my first graders
2. Sprinkles (hence the blog name)
3. My fiance, friends, and family
4. Target - surprise, surprise
5. Running & Fitness (mainly so that I can eat more of all those yummy Pinterest recipes)
6. Blog Stalking

I love all of these amazing things so much that I thought, hmmm, maybe I should create my own blog.  Why not?  With summer just starting, it seems like the absolute perfect time to begin sharing all of my wonderful teaching joys with you.  Also, I'm moooooving! My life is currently in boxes as I prepare to move to a whole different STATE - Wowwee! This is certainly going to be an eventful summer in all areas of my life, so stay tuned for all of the excitement!
 
Don't worry - I'm not packing that many eggs!

Speaking of things I love, check out some of my favorite teacher desk essentials that I just couldn't live without...
My lesson plan book & stand.
Plus some flowery decor made by one of my amazing first grade teamies!

My supply bins - LOOOVE these.
I am obsessed with the Lakeshore boxes, but I'm far too cheap to purchase them.
Found these gems at Michael's last summer (40% off coupons for sure, too)!
 
More to come from this sure to be CRAZY busy summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment