Pages

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Love, Love, Love!

Let's get in the cheesey, love-y, Valentine's Day mood!
I'm going to share some of the things I just LOVE.
Keep in mind that I love SO many things, it's just so darn hard to narrow it down!
 
I love a good workout! Now, I don't always like getting started with a workout {I'll have days where I can come up with a million excuses. For example: "My hair looks great today.  No need to mess it up!"} But, I ALWAYS feel so amazing after I finish an awesome run or workout.
 

Traveling!  My family always went somewhere for vacation every summer, usually the beach, but occasionally we mixed it up.  Thankfully, my parents were both teachers and had the summers to travel with us {mostly to get us out of the house & keep us from driving them completely crazy}!
I've also been lucky enough to find an amazing friend who loves to travel just as much {if not more} than I do - we're on a mission to visit all 50 states!
 

E-cards! Who doesn't get a kick out of these?!
I send them to my teammates to give us a pick-me-up on those tough days, or just save them on my phone for when I need a good chuckle. :)
 
 
My FAMILY! These crazies are the best family I could ever ask for - no more explanation needed. They're amazing & I'm so blessed their mine!
 
 


1 comment: