Pages

Thursday, December 12, 2013

All I Want for Christmas...

 
Who doesn't love shopping and find the PERFECT gift for someone you love at Christmas time (or any time of year for that matter).  It's such a triumphant moment - and as much as I love looking at all of the colorfully wrapped presents under the tree, I just CANNOT WAIT to give them away to be opened.
 
So, just in case you were wondering, here's what's topping my Christmas list this year!
 
http://shenanigansinsecond.blogspot.com/
 
 
This infinity scarf is adorable.  I can decide which color I like it in best!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006UKSXBM/ref=as_li_qf_sp_asin_il_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=B006UKSXBM&linkCode=as2&tag=wwwfunnfirstb-20
 
My "home" laptop has been a hot mess for almost a year now.  But, frustratingly, I just keep plugging along with it and doing as much work at school on my school laptop as possible.  But with this, I'd enter the new tech age! {I love my iPhone, but don't think I can go full out iPad and give up my Microsoft Office...}
http://www.amazon.com/Microsoft-Surface-Tablet-Memory-Windows/dp/B00BE5T2TA/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1386899272&sr=8-2&keywords=windows+pro+tablet
 
How adorable is this monogrammed necklace?!  It'd be absolutely perfect for showing off my new {married} name!
Silver Monogram Necklace 1"- Personalized Monogram - 925 Sterling silver
 
And, I have a throw pillow problem! {But seriously, what girl doesn't??}  These would all be perfect for our new bedroom decor!
White Flower on Coral Pillow -Coral Pink- Red Orange Salmon Linen- Rose Pillow 18 x 18  Monogrammed Pillow Cover Letter Pillow Solid Coral Pillow Embroidered Initial Monogram 12 x 16 Personalized Gift  Baby Wedding
Throw Pillow Covers Accent Pillow Decorative Pillow Couch Sofa Bed Pillow 16x16 Inch Silver Silk Pillow Cover Ribbon Embroidery Love Vintage  decorative white silver  sequins cushion with waves pattern in size 16x16inches
 
This is a tough one.  He's more of a "if I want it, I'll just get it" kinda guy.  Where as, I'll see something I just LOVE in July, & I'll cross my fingers and wait hoping someone will buy it for me for Christmas... when it goes on sale... if it's still in stock... all those months later. :)
{Ok, ok, so his tactics usually work best for actually getting what you want - just makes Christmas shopping difficult for me.}
 
The Mr. loves movies - this would make it easy for him to download and stream them to the TV.
http://www.amazon.com/PLAiR-2/dp/B00GBJRGTC%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAJFDWI7DARHXWAJGA%26tag%3Dgiftscom07-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB00GBJRGTC
 
Having spent over 4 years in the deep south, he's all about grilling, smoking {meats}, and a TON of flavor/spices in food.  This smoker would be a BIG, but awesome choice for him.
http://www.amazon.com/Bradley-Smoker-BTDS76P-Digital-4-Rack/dp/B000FJZ150%3FSubscriptionId%3DAKIAJFDWI7DARHXWAJGA%26tag%3Dgiftscom07-20%26linkCode%3Dxm2%26camp%3D2025%26creative%3D165953%26creativeASIN%3DB000FJZ150
 
And on the same love of movies track... some prepaid rentals from RedBox would be a superb idea!
 
Adorable, personalized, and perfect for all of that caffiene water that gets us through the day!
Teacher Appreciation Personalized Tumbler 16oz
My most favorite wedding/teacher gift was this fabulous name pencil - it's hanging outside of my classroom.
And let's be honest... Target gift cards are a teacher's little slice of paradise!
These name mosaics are just too sweet.
Alphabet Photography Art Unique Name Gifts
 
To tell your friends just how much you love them...
 

Sex and The City Quote: Art Print // Best Friend Gift //Unique Friend Gift
 
Perfect for the kiddos in your life! Just pick your state {or city}! <3
http://www.amazon.com/Santa-Coming-Pittsburgh-Steve-Smallman/dp/1402289820/ref=lh_ni_t?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
http://www.amazon.com/Santa-Coming-Pennsylvania-Steve-Smallman/dp/1402287917/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1386905992&sr=8-1&keywords=santa%27s+coming+to+pennsylvania
 
 
Happy Shopping!

1 comment:

  1. Great ideas! I love the color of that infinity scarf. My man would get a ton of use out of that smoker! Love your gift ideas!
    SprinkleTeachingMagicBlog
    Fun Teaching Videos!

    ReplyDelete