Pages

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Currently... Getting back in the School Swing!

I cannot believe it is already September... I think I say that every month, but really - it goes so darn fast!
To celebrate the new month that started a few days ago {forgive me for my chronic lateness}, here's what I'm doing "Currently."


Since I only want to talk about the things I'm loving currently {I mean, that's the most important part, right?}, I'll get down to it.

What teacher doesn't feel like this by the end of week one?
It's very true when they say, "There ain't no tired like back to school teacher tired!"

So, to help me out one of my most favorite outlet shopping purchases from our outing last Friday was from Bare Minerals.  {I love their make-up & use it religiously.}  After walking into the store, I quick grabbed a new tube of their best voluminous mascara & then BEGGED one of the workers to find a miracle solution to my ever darkening under-eye circles. 
The amazing store woman hooked me up with some "Well-Rested" eye brightener and oh my word - LOVE. IT.
This is my new "tired teacher's best friend" product.

Aaaand of course, how could I write a post without talking about this handsome guy?

{His fire jacket looks like a dress on me!}

He was such a super co-host during my friends' visit this past weekend.  He toured us around the air base, chauffeured us to dinner & around town, was the best grill-master/burger king, & wonderful dog whisperer for my bff's visiting black lab.  I'll stop bragging... :)
We had such a fun girls' weekend!


1 comment:

  1. We can never have enough sleep! I need a nap myself. =)

    *yay for being your newest blog lovin follower, drop by *


    Just Wild About Teaching

    ReplyDelete